Well…here are my thoughts. I think sincerelyrobink and I need to find a better movie to watch LOL. But Laura freaking Main was adorable. http://turnadette.tumblr.com/post/81771058926/video-of-the-invisible-atomic-monsters-from-mars
Such a nice afternoon. Stryder was so perky today.
I always wear rings. But my favorite is a sapphire ring my grandmother gave me.
Send me names!
- Elizabeth Taylor: What is your favourite piece of jewlery?
- Katharine Hepburn: Are you a loud person?
- Ava Gardner: Do others consider you beautiful?
- Carole Lombard: Do you have a good sense of humour?
- Bette Davis: Do you smoke?
- Rita Hayworth: What colour is your hair?
- Judy Garland: Are you a good singer?
- Greta Garbo: Is English your first language?
- Marilyn Monroe: What are you insecure about?
- Audrey Hepburn: Do you support any charities?
- Ginger Rogers: Can you dance?
- Ingrid Bergman: Where were you born?
Because there’s so much to do and I just wanted a moment to myself. Also, I got to use a semi-colon, and that’s always nice.
*Mental Image Moment*
“Did you find a dress?” Patrick asked as they stepped into the sitting room. With just over a week until the wedding, Shelagh had left this last task to the end.